This privacy statement tells you what to expect when we process your personal information. This is the main privacy statement for UK Breast Cancer Group (UKBCG), however, some of our services may have additional privacy notices which will be provided to you when you engage or register for such a service. It is important for you to read this statement in full to understand how we use your data and your rights in relation to your data.
UKBCG needs to process personal data in order to deliver our services to you:
- To allow users to register to join UKBCG
- To allow users to register to attend the UKBCG Annual Meeting
- To allow users to submit abstracts to UKBCG
- To allow members to login to the UKBCG website
- To allow members to request a new password
- To ask UKBCG for general enquiries
We are committed to treating your information securely, with respect and in line with data protection law.
We keep this privacy statement under regular review and we will place all updates of this page on the website as soon as it practicable.
For further information you can contact us as follows:
Right Angle Communications Ltd
5 Kew Road
For independent advice about data protection issues, you can contact the Information Commissioner:
Wycliffe House, Water Lane
Phone: 0303 123 1113